PRESENTED BY MARSHALL SOCARRAS GRANT
Tickets Now on Sale for Live August 1 National Anthem Performer Finalists Event Featuring Public’s Top Eight Picks
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
The public has cast their votes, “narrowing down the field” of 20 to the top eight semi-finalists in this year’s Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl Idol talent competition presented by Marshall Socarras Grant. The final round of competition in the quest to find the National Anthem performer for the 2018 bowl game “goes live” on Wednesday, August 1 at 6 p.m. when the semi-finalists take to the stage to vie for the title at The Addison, located at 2 East Camino Real, in Boca Raton.
For this official kick-off for Boca Chamber Festival Days, the public is invited to come out and cheer on the semi-finalists while raising funds to support the Bowl’s Charity Partner Spirit of Giving and its annual Back to School Bash. Friends, family and fans will have the chance to vote for their favorite contestant and a combination of those audience votes and judges selections will determine the top three who will perform once more before the winner is chosen.
The top eight semi-finalists performing for the panel of judges and a live audience will be:
• Eeshani Behara, age 16, Delray Beach resident, amateur vocalist
• Emma Brown, age 14, Lake Worth resident, amateur vocalist
• Ava Faith, age 14, Coral Springs resident, amateur vocalist
• Adrianna Foster, age 32, born in Mexico, Miami resident, professional vocalist
• Serenity Jones, age 19, West Palm Beach resident, amateur vocalist
• Mikayla O'Brien, age 13, Boca Raton resident, amateur vocalist
• Johnny Schulz, age 49, Delray Beach resident, amateur guitar instrumentalist
• Valerie Tucci, age 55, from West Babylon, NY; Tamarac resident,
Admission to the live performance finals event is $35 per person and includes food provided by The Addison. A cash bar will be available. Proceeds from the event will benefit Spirit of Giving’s Back to School Bash. Tickets may be purchased through Spirit of Giving at www.spiritofgivingnetwork.com/bocaanthemidol.
The 2018 Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl Idol will get the opportunity to perform the National Anthem during opening ceremonies at FAU Stadium prior to the game being televised nationally on Tuesday December 18. The winner will also receive 10 game tickets for family and friends which include sideline access during the performance.
For information about the event and the top eight, visit www.cheribundibocaratonbowl.com.