Trends, opportunities, and forecast in carbon fiber market to 2026 by end use industry (aerospace, industrial and sporting goods), by precursor type (Pan and Pitch), by tow size (small tow (24k), by modulus (standard, intermediate, and high) and region (North America, Europe, and the Rest of the World (including Asia Pacific)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
Opportunities in the carbon fiber market have evolved through a number of stages i.e. CFRP first used in jet engines to MRI and x-ray table. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the carbon fiber market is expected to reach $3.5 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 5.5%. In this market, pan is the largest segment by precursor type, whereas industrial is largest by end use industry. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like demand from the industries of aerospace, automotive, and wind energy.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below https://www.lucintel.com/carbon-fiber-market.aspx
Toray, Mitsubishi, Teijin, Hexcel, SGL, and Cytec Solvay Group are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
• Market size estimates: Carbon fiber market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
• Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by segments and region.
• Segmentation analysis: Carbon fiber market size by various segments such as end use industry, precursor type, tow size, and modulus in terms of value and volume shipment.
• Regional analysis: Carbon fiber market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
• Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of carbon fiber in the carbon fiber market.
• Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of carbon fiber in the carbon fiber market.
• Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/carbon-fiber-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link helpdesklucintel.com
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.