Six unforgettable performances from legendary acts including Mary Wilson of the Supremes, Marty Stuart and John Berry
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
The 2020 Fall concert series at Mill Town Music Hall features award-winning artists from multiple genres who will be taking the stage to entertain fans at the intimate venue. Mill Town Music Hall focuses on family-friendly music and events and is located conveniently off I-20 in Bremen (1031 Alabama Avenue).
Due to the recent postponement some of the spring performances, adjustments have been made to the timing for ticket and package releases:
- New Season Ticket Purchases - Beginning on Tuesday, May 5 at 10am EST, season ticket packages will go on sale to new subscribers.
- Individual Ticket On-Sale - Beginning on Thursday, May 21 at 9am EST, tickets will be available for the 13 concerts that were originally scheduled for the July-December time frame.
Six unforgettable performances in the season ticket package include:
- Diamond Rio (Saturday, July 18) – GRAMMY Award-winning country music band.
- Shenandoah featuring Marty Raybon (Saturday, Aug. 15) – With six Number One hits, the country music band recently reunited with their original lead singer.
- Mary Wilson of The Supremes (Thursday, Sept. 3) – One of Motown’s most successful acts was enshrined into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1988.
- Tracy Byrd (Saturday, Oct. 17) – A traditional country music troubadour.
- Marty Stuart and his Fabulous Superlatives (Saturday, Nov. 21) – Five-time GRAMMY-winner, platinum recording artist, Grand Ole Opry star and country music archivist.
- John Berry’s Christmas Concert (Friday, Dec. 18) – A Christmas concert that features Berry’s country hits and his renditions of original Christmas songs and holiday classics.
Season ticket holders receive numerous benefits, including the same seats for every concert, discounted ticket prices, ability to purchase tickets for other shows at the venue prior to the general public, parking pass and more. The fall season ticket package is $239 for “premium reserved” and $209 for “reserved” tickets per seat for the six concerts included in the package.
The additional Fall concerts - not included in the season ticket package - include:
- Neal McCoy (Saturday, July 25)
- The Oak Ridge Boys (Saturday, Aug. 8)
- Jo Dee Messina (Thursday, Sept. 17)
- The Martins and the Diplomats (Saturday, Sept. 26)
- Gene Watson (Saturday, Oct. 3)
- Dailey and Vincent (Thursday, Nov. 13)
- The Collingsworth Family (Thursday, Dec. 10)
Mill Town Music Hall can comfortably seat more than 1,000 people and features state-of-the-art audio, video and lighting systems. The venue hosts numerous Country, Classic Pop/Rock, Motown, Gospel and Bluegrass concerts, along with other family-friendly events. The facility can also be rented for corporate events and private receptions.
Fans are encouraged to purchase Season Tickets at the Mill Town Music Hall box office by calling 770-537-6455. For purchasing individual concert tickets, please visit us at www.MillTownMusicHall.com, follow us on Twitter Mill_Town_Music_Hall or on Facebook.
# # #
About Mill Town Music Hall
Mill Town Music Hall is committed to providing West Georgia with a quality entertainment venue. Opened in Feb. 2012, it is the largest facility of its kind in West Georgia and comfortably seats over 1,000 people. Featuring state-of-the-art audio, video, and lighting systems, the venue hosts numerous concerts, along with other family-friendly events. The facility can also be rented for corporate and private events. The venues top sponsors include Tanner Health System, R.K. Redding Construction, GreyStone Power Corporation, Systems & Methods Inc. (SMI), Aubrey Silvey Enterprises, Honda Precision Parts of Georgia, Haney Farm and Ranch and Powersports, West Georgia Resources, Gradick Communications, the Coca-Cola Company, John Thornton Cadillac Buick GMC, Synovus Bank, West Georgia Technical College, and West Georgia Forklift Repair Service. Please visit www.MillTownMusicHall.com for the most up to date calendar of events.