Element restaurant at Amara Singapore will unveil a new menu and a coveted dining concept envisioned by the newly joined Executive Chef who helms from Italy.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SINGAPORE, 10 September 2017 – A brand new era awaits at Element!
On 18 September 2017 at 6.30 pm, Element restaurant at Amara Singapore will unveil a new menu and a coveted dining concept envisioned by the newly joined Executive Chef who helms from Italy. Before his entrance, Executive Chef has launched many restaurants in Europe and has served many prominent figures such as H.R.H. Prince Harry and influential fashion icons - Mr. Domenico Dolce and Mr. Stefano Gabbana. Under Chef Carmelo’s stewardship, his fine culinary team and him will be introducing contemporary Sicilian cuisines, all set to create a hearty and enjoyable communal dining at Element restaurant.
Besides the welcoming revamped Mediterranean-styled interior, Chef and team use only the freshest produce from the Mediterranean regions, to serve up many exquisite dishes. Be blown away by the healthy cuisine with a burst of flavours and creative choices.
The meal will commence with an array of ‘small plates’ of nine appetisers:
1. 24 Months aged Parma Ham with Melon and Asparagus
2. D.O.P Buffalo Mozzarella from Campania with Tomatoes and Basil
3. Selection of Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
4. Seared Tuna with Capers and Celery Salad
5. Sicilian Salmon Gravlax with Lemon and Beetroot
6. Deep Fried Calamari with Garlic Mayo Sauce
7. Deep Fried Rice Ball with Spicy Tomato Sauce
8. Seafood Salad with Orange and Fennel Seeds
9. Watermelon Salad with Strawberry and Cherry Tomatoes
Followed by one main from the Pasta selection:
• Homemade Cavatelli with Tomato and Aubergines Ragout
• Spaghetti with Fresh Clams, White Wine, Garlic Chilli and Olive Oil
• Linguine with Lobster and Shell Fish Sauce (minimum two orders)
• Tagliatelle with 8 Hours Slow Cooked Beef, Pork Ragout and Fennel Seeds
• Duck Ravioli with Sage Butter and Pistachio
In the Italian menu structure, the second main course consists of several types of meat or fish selections. Diners can pick from:
• Charcoal Grilled Turbot Fillet with Chickpea Cream
• Roasted Wild Sea Bass Fillet with Zucchini Crust and Zucchini salad
• Seafood Soup with Grouper in Bread Bowl
• Charcoal Grilled Beef “Tagliata” with Rocket Leaves and Parmesan (minimum two orders)
• Stone-baked Corn-fed Spring Chicken “Diavola”
• Charcoal Grilled Lamb Rack, Eggplant and Other Vegetables in Sweet and Sour Sauce
Every sumptuous meal should finish on a sweet note. Choose the desired dessert:
• Mango Pudding
• Chocolate Dome
• Mascarpone Tarte
The four-course dinner menu priced at S$88 per person will be available on Monday to Sunday (except Friday) from 6.30pm – 10.30pm
*Be the first 18 to make your reservations and pay S$68++ per person instead of S$88++per person.
For reservations and enquiries, please contact:
Level 1, Amara Singapore, 165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
T +65 6879 2607
About Chef Carmelo Carnevale
“Cooking is the expression of my life” - newly appointed Executive Chef of Amara Singapore, Chef Carmelo Carnevale, from Sicily, will be bringing a whole new and exciting dining concept coming soon at Element.
Chef Carmelo passion for cooking began at an early age and started his career in Sicily. Bringing his career further, he travelled to London and where he worked alongside Michelin Star Chef, Alberico Penati in some of London’s leading restaurants such as Harry’s Bar, George Club and Annabel’s.
Through the years, Chef Carmelo’s career has taken him all over Europe and internationally, where he became an Executive Chef at Le Yaca Hotel in St Tropez, Bella Napoli Group in St Petersburg, Russia and later a Brand Chef of two new Barbaresco Restaurant openings, where the menu of 2213 restaurant was awarded by Time Out Russia Best Menu of the Year 2011. Carmelo also had experiences as a Private Chef, enjoying many high profile private appointments such as H.R.H. Prince Harry and Members of the Royal Saudi Family.
Chef Carmelo is also the president of the UK’s Professional Cooking Association in the UK (APCI-UK). Besides, receiving rave reviews for his authentic and accessible Italian dishes, Chef Carnevale has gained great accolades and his recipes were published in the Telegraph and the Times.
About Amara Singapore
Strategically located in Singapore’s thriving Central Business District, the 392-room Amara Singapore is next to Tanjong Pagar MRT and only minutes away from key tourist attractions such as Chinatown, Asian Civilisations Museum, National Gallery, Thian Hock Keng temple and more. Facilities include a lobby with a minimalist theme, a contemporary resort-themed pool, a gym and a collection of chic restaurants including Element as well as the iconic Silk Road and Thanying restaurants. 100 AM, a lifestyle mall, is right at the hotel’s doorstep, offering guests a diverse array of retail, lifestyle and entertainment options.