The Quantum Group, a credit card processing firm based in New York, N.Y., Louisville, K.Y., and Houston, T.X., is announcing a new expansion to its services.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
July 19, 2012 New York, NY: The Quantum Group, a leader in the merchant processing and factor funding industry available online at http://www.ProcessQuantum.com, is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Payroll Network in order to provide new payroll and pay card services to its clients. Quantum now offers traditional payroll services done weekly, bi-weekly or semi-monthly; for a low monthly fee, the firm provides federal, state, and local tax payment and filing services; direct deposit; Visa payroll cards; and 24/7 access and garnishment payment services for merchants. Its full array of offerings includes:
• Employee handbooks, job descriptions, performance evaluations and other key reference materials
• Management of salary benefits, training and personal information
• Documentation of important government compliance information
• Standard forms and reports for employee performance reviews
• 24-hour toll-free number for around-the-clock support
• Customizable payment plans tailored to individual client needs
• Payroll calculation assistance
• Overtime and scheduling management reports
• Auto-report capabilities designed to eliminate employee time theft and prevent attendance inconsistencies
• Eliminated manual adding of time cards for seamless time management
• Software that prevents unauthorized employee overtime
• Independent report breakdown for overtime, sick, vacation, personal, holiday, and other atypical work schedules
“I couldn’t be more pleased with this partnership. Payroll and pay card services are essential for any merchant that has one or more employees; this new deal makes it simple and cost-effective for businesses to conduct complete payroll management. Payroll Network is a powerful, web-based solution designed to streamline payroll operations while enhancing flexibility, security, and control. Our new scope of services now includes payroll calculations, tax management, compliance, expertise and extensive management reporting,” said Sam Chanin, a consultant to the recent deal between Payroll Network and The Quantum Group.
"With our ancillary strategy, which includes social media, cash advance, electronic health records software, and cloud-based POS, we provide a single point of contact for all Quantum services with competitive pricing. The Quantum Group is extremely well-positioned to provide the innovation and world-class solutions required by our customers," said Randy Sagar, CEO of The Quantum Group.
The Quantum Group, headquartered in New York City and with offices in Louisville and Houston, provides businesses with point-of-sale credit card processing, cloud-based point-of-sale, check guarantees, web-based e-commerce solutions, and cash advance funding. Quantum’s award-winning management team, which boasts over 80 years of combined experience in the industry, utilizes only the best systems and platforms to ensure client profitability. The firm and its affiliates process 10 billion dollars in Visa and MasterCard volume in transactions, using every major terminal manufacturer, for over 100,000 merchant locations. At the same time, The Quantum Group gives each and every Independent Service Organization (ISO) the attention it deserves.
For more information, find The Quantum Group online at http://www.AccessQuantum.com, or dial 877-889-1600. Sam Chanin can also be reached at http://www.SamChanin.com.