Zavanti Suite 10 delivers advanced financial and project management software solutions to the Property Developer and Construction Industries
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London, UK 10 May 2012 – Zavanti International, a global provider of complete project, financial and business management software solutions for the Property Developer and Construction industries, today announces the release of its latest product offering, Zavanti Property Developer Suite 10. The latest edition improves the user experience by providing enhanced functionality to support and streamline business processes across the enterprise with end-to-end integration for all business functions.
Zavanti Suite 10 provides users with additional project detail and automation, ensuring secure financial management throughout all stages of the project lifecycle. This latest upgrade will enable businesses to bring better control and management across all operations, through the delivery of both tangible and quantifiable results. Automated communication tools enable unprecedented vendor and subcontractor management. Additionally, the Suite now offers tablet support to streamline communication between head office and construction sites, as well as expanded Web services capabilities, such as automated cloud-based backups.
John Hudson, Zavanti International CEO, says: “Zavanti is pleased to offer our latest software version and provide a more advanced solution to assist our clients with the multitude of challenges faced on a daily basis. This release is aligned with Zavanti’s highly valued practice of providing the most comprehensive and cost effective solutions to customers and we look forward to the additional upcoming releases.”
Notes to Editor:
• A simple, focused solution which enables you to manage the complete project lifecycle from feasibility through to completion eliminating double or treble data handling, costly mistakes and wasted time. Forecasting provides attainable best practice, security of data, early warning on project issues and an integrated, real-time funding position - placing you in the driving seat.
• Fully integrates with Estimating, Inventory, Nominal Ledger and Job Costing, giving
full insight to your entire procurement process, saving time, reducing shrinkage and keeping your team and project moving.
• Contract Management solutions give you the functions to issue, track and manage your financial and documentation relationship with your Building Contractors, Sub-contractors and Consultants, including the tracking of contract budgets, variations, change orders, progress claim certificates and valuations.
• Authority Management helps you control your budget and allocate budget responsibly to your team.
• Includes Zavanti Development Feasibility - a powerful, yet uncomplicated, financial analysis and planning tool that provides you and your team with the critical information needed to select, prioritise, budget and execute the developments that will represent the best return on investment (ROI).
To access technical details please visit our site for an exclusive webinar: http://www.zavanti.com/company/news/
About Zavanti Solutions
Zavanti International is a leading global provider of property and construction software solutions with over 30 years of product development experience. Zavanti’s powerful project accounting and financial management suite enables clients to minimise risk, control costs and increase efficiency across the enterprise including construction, business process management and financial management. From initial project feasibility and estimating, through to complete financial control, subcontractor management and sales, Zavanti helps property developers, contractors and construction professionals maintain control over their project finances, information flows and business operations.
Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Zavanti International has offices in the UK, the Netherlands and Australia. For more information please visit www.Zavanti.com.
For further purchase information please visit:
For further information, please contact:
Zavanti Marketing Department
Tel: (0) 20 7025 8467