Private Equity Happy Hour (http://www.PEHappyHour.com), April 17th, Will Bring Together a Who’s Who of the Alternative Investments World, for an Evening of Networking and Cocktails in New York City
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
Indonesia’s gross domestic product will increase 6.5 percent in 2012, the World Bank has said, compared with a global average of 2.5 percent. Indonesia’s growth has so far weathered the faltering global economy, helping it regain an investment grade rating for its sovereign debt at Fitch Ratings and Moody’s Investors Service for the first time since the Asian financial crisis. Standard & Poor’s rates Indonesia at BB+, the highest non- investment grade rating, with a positive outlook.
Therefore, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that new investors are pushing into Indonesia’s private-equity market; newcomers will compete for deals with global firms such as KKR & Co., Carlyle Group, TPG Capital and CVC Capital Partners Ltd., plus local firms such as Northstar Pacific Partners, Saratoga Capital, Yawadwipa and Falcon House. Firm are now shifting focus to companies that will benefit from growing consumption in the world’s fourth-most populous nation, 240 million people, away from natural resources investments.
That’s why Golden Networking’s Private Equity Happy Hour New York City (http://www.PEHappyHour.com), Tuesday April 17th, will bring Edgar Perez, the distinguished expert who wrote the high-frequency trading global bestseller The Speed Traders, and author of the upcoming Beyond China and India: The Remarkable Indonesia Story, to help us Discover Indonesia, the World’ Sexiest Destination for Private Equity. Mr. Perez just returned from Indonesia after interviewing investors, businessmen, government officials and academics. He brings the fresh insights from the country of the 17,500 islands that no emerging markets’ investor, analyst or practitioner can’t afford to miss.
Private Equity Happy Hour receptions are great opportunities for them to speak with unprecedented candidness about their trade, both opportunities and challenges. Former attendees to Private Equity Happy Hour have included senior executives from firms such as AnEx Global Partners, LLC , ARCAP PArtners LLC, Blue Ox Capital, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services, Deutsche Bank, Fisher Enterprises, Hain Capital, Jameson Capital, KC Partners, LLC, Marc Bell Capital Partners, McKinsey & Co., Midsummer Capital, Morgan Stanley, Natixis, Perseus Telecom, RJW Capital Management, Seaport Capital, SteelRiver Infrastructure Partners, Terranova Capital, Ltd., and Veronis Ventures, among others.
Private Equity Happy Hour New York City is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net); Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
• The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 DVD Video Package, "How High Frequency Traders Leverage Profitable Strategies to Find Alpha in Equities, Options, Futures and FX", http://www.TheSpeedTradersWorkshop.com
• 3rd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "How American Companies can Plug Into The Chinese Rocket-Propelled Economy?", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 DVD Video Package, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop DVD Video Package, "Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies", http://www.HFTExpertsWorkshop.com
• 2nd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate", http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com
• Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework", http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
• Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
• China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Golden Networking is the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to infogoldennetworking.net.