New companies minimize costs to stay competitive with check printing software — no need for preprinted checks; available free under special offer
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The new version of ezCheckPrinting check writer software is available to help small businesses minimize costs in order to be competitive. The new edition can print checks on blank check stocks, so users will never to order the expensive from banks again. And this new edition of this popular check printing software from Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com) is available to small businesses free thanks to a partnership with TrialPay, providing yet another way to minimize start-up costs.
The new 2011 edition of check writer software can
- print the personalized checks with logo and MICR code on blank check paper in house
- print the pre-printed QuickBooks compatible blank check with logo and MICR code in house
- print the pre-approved check draft to receive payment faster by phone, fax and internet
- support an unlimited number of accounts and checks at no extra charge
Developed by Louisville, Ky.-based software developer Halfpricesoft.com, EzCheckPrinting eliminates customers’ need to purchase expensive pre-printed blank checks in order to print checks and check stubs. Payroll managers and business owners can print directly to blank check paper and skip the expense and waiting period for pre-printed checks.
“In today’s economic climate, no one needs to cut costs more than start-up businesses,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “Minimizing costs is essential to being competitive and getting enough market share to remain competitive and viable. By offering small businesses more ways to save money while still providing the powerful financial software they need, Halfpricesoft.com is doing its part to help fuel entrepreneurship and strengthen the economy.”
EzCheckPrinting is also minimizes costs for start-up companies by being available for free when customers sign up for TrialPay. Simply by agreeing to purchase products or services from companies — many of whom they probably already use, start-up businesses and other customers can get ezCheckPrinting absolutely free — the software is paid for by TrialPay advertisers. Details of this special offer are available online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp.
The main features of this check writing software include:
- 3-Per-Page, Check on Top, Check in Middle, and Check on Bottom options.
- Print checks from blank computer check paper or pre-printed checks.
- Print pre-printed blank checks to fill in manually at a later time or to use with other software such as ezPaycheck, Quicken, QuickBooks and Microsoft Money.
- Quick import and export feature
- Unlimited accounts and unlimited check printing
With ezCheckPrinting, writing a check is really easy! All user have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. User can write and print a check with just a few clicks.
Priced from $29 (FREE through online special offer), ezCheckPrinting software is affordable for any business. To start the free test drive, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software. ezCheckprinting software can save user both time and money. Additional software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include ezPaycheck, ezW2,ez1099, ezTimeSheet, ezBarcodePrinting and ezCheckPersonal (check printing software for home use).