Denmark's green card new positive list of occupations has been announced. It is mandatory for the applicant to fulfill certain criteria linked with the same to qualify for the visa.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
The new positive list of occupations for Denmark green card has been announced with the dawn of 2011. An applicant must claim points in one of the occupations, mentioned in the positive list, to meet the requirements of the Denmark Immigration Green Card Program.
Here is a summary of the new positive list announced in January, 2011.
Difficult to chase occupation in the positive list!
1) Engineering applicants from – Civil, construction, Electric, Environmental – streams should be holders of Masters Degree to Immigrate to Denmark.
2) Engineering applicants, having a Bachelors degree and from – Mechanical, plastics and production – streams may qualify for temporary resident visa offered under Denmark Green Card.
3) Medical (Physician, psychologists) and legal professions (attorneys’) are open for immigration under Denmark Green Card option. But considering that Danish authorisation is a pre-requisite to make an application under the program, it is highly unlikely that applicants seeking immigration from India to Demark or from other countries in Asian sub-continent with local qualifications and experience will meet the occupational requirements. In addition, the qualifying criteria are again Master’s Degree in chosen profession.
4) Vocational School and continuing education teacher requires a Danish authorisation as well, thus making the immigration application process for Denmark Green Card prolonged and final result unpredictable.
Interesting occupation that find mention in the positive list and must be chased!
1) Financial Controller, Chief Financial Officers, Sales Managers – are the Denmark positive list occupations that require three year degree qualification. But be very careful in making an application as the occupational definitions can be highly restrictive and in most cases applicants with Bachelors degree may not meet the minimum pass mark requirements for Denmark Green Card! But still for those who have the relevant or similar designation, are meeting the pass mark requirements and determined to settle down in a European country, Denmark green card is an excellent choice.
2) Social workers and educators do find a mention in the list but they require professional Bachelors degree. This is NOT the same as Bachelors degree from India and other countries in the subcontinent, so an applicant must take all precaution before making an application.
Denmark Green Card fee has also changed and has been increased substantially with effect from 1st January, 2011. It now stands at DKK 6100 or Indian Rupees 48,771/-. This fee is non-refundable. Therefore, stakes are higher for applicants considering filing an immigration application under Denmark Green Card Program from India. So be very careful in making a final decision to “Immigrate to Denmark from Delhi” or “Immigrate to Denmark from Bangalore” or “Immigrate to Denmark from Pune” or “Immigrate to Denmark from Hyderabad.” A free of charge assessment from a seasoned, immigration consultant in India to assess your qualification for worldwide immigration options is in order.