Costs for real estate developers is reduced through a new model home program offered by Modular Homes, Inc. The company will provide developers with a model modular home which can then be customized.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE / PRURGENT
Modular Homes, Inc (MHI) is providing developers with a model home, which the developer can then finish to show and sell. Upon selling the first home, the builder can then set and finish the additional homes. Because the real estate developer has a buyer in hand prior to setting the homes, there is no out of pocket expense for the builder.
“Developers need to find ways to reduce cost and overhead,” states David Cooper, President and CEO of Modular Homes, Inc. “This program can help them with both.”
MHI partners with builders to set the home on their existing foundation, and then coaches them through finishing the home. “It is a combined effort,” says David Cooper “Where the developer can showcase a finished product at the cost of the site work for the house, and can then build and sell from that model home.”
With modular homes growing at a record pace, MHI’s goal is to work with developers and builders to help them beat the bottom line, by offering a controlled building environment along with a faster, more efficient building process.
Five important reasons why builders should go modular include
1. Controlled Environment: MHI homes are built by highly trained professionals in a controlled environment. Less overhead and less day to day headaches.
2. Theft: What is that? Due to modular homes being set and secure in one to two days, there is very little, if any, theft at all.
3. Weather Tight: Dry kiln wood built inside a controlled environment means no mildew issues, resulting in less customer call backs and service issues.
4. Environmentally Friendly: Modular Homes, Inc. houses are ‘greener’ and gain points for LEED Certification which means a better environment for everyone.
5. Faster Build Time: Happy neighbors and municipalities with a better return on investment.
Modular Homes, Inc. is a leader in the custom modular home market, delivering superior products and unparalleled services to modular home buyers and builders in Eastern U.S. MHI also provides consulting services to homeowners, architects and builders throughout the United States. Adds Cooper, “We are a true custom builder. We work with homeowners and builders to allow for just about any level of customization our client's desire. From basic floor plans to finishing design touches, we assist every step of the way.”
If you would like to learn more about our Model Home Program or to speak to a professional consultant, call Modular Homes, Inc. today at 732-538-4515 or visit our website at http://www.modularhomesinc.com.